Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm excited about blogging again. 

 We are moving our family  back to Mississippi, and we hope to settle down in Madison. Kelly is getting transferred to The Vicksburg District, but will continue to work on New Orleans projects. Hopefully he can get his foot in the door and apply for a  position at the Vicksburg District, but until then he will be traveling back and forth from  V-burg to NOLA on our own dime. He is currently in New Orleans working on a project in the field. He will be there for two weeks. The upside to that is  Noah and I are meeting him there for Halloween. We are leaving on the 31st because I am doing the Halloween Party at Noah's Preschool. We plan to Trick or Treat in Lake View. This is where we trick or treated last year and it was a HUGE  party . We had such fun so we decided to enjoy it one last year. Noah is obsessed w camoflauge so naturally he is going to be decked out in camo for Halloween! Kelly and I  are also dressing in  camoflauge as well! Well, I am about to head and pick up my boy at school. I hope to see a happy stamp and a big smile! Tootles 

No comments:

Post a Comment