Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thank you


Well, it has been awhile since my last post, and a lot has happened in this curious life of mine... Noah Patrick turned four this summer, and he is in Pre-K at Parkway Pre-School in Metairie La. Sara graduated from St. Aloysius High School, all grown up now,   (sniff sniff)   she is attending Ole Miss. Where has time gone - Don't blink people it happens fast. This fall Patty and I have been riding around town collecting reclaimed wood in hopes for a side business, however almost all of our wood collection has been used in our home! (No regrets - Our home is beautiful) Mae and Patty Boys' Funky Junk can wait until after Christmas, because I have a feeling we are going to be busy in the workshop building Christmas presents for family and friends. I love my life! It is beautiful. I wake up thankful to God everyday that We are where we are today. We tried to move home last year, but things did not work out. God wants us here. South Louisiana is home. I am just thankful we are close to family.

Well, looks like the boys are finishing up a quick round of Lego Star Wars. Noah is becoming a Star Wars guru like his daddy. So I'm closing this post w a quick thought..
 
'If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough..' Thank You, Dear Lord. Thank you for all of our blessings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment